Gentle, lots of sweetness, graceful, playful, bonded, loves to let us know when someone is in the yard. However, she takes the cue from her family (pack) and greets with much sweetness. She is always near by for the next adventure or to just hang-out. She loves to play ball, to retrieve, and she is a natural. She saw the game played with the other Poodles and stepped right in to join. One time showing her to Come and Drop and that is all it took.
She has a great pedigree with many Champion Titles including Best in Show Lake Cove That’s My Boy. Check out her pedigree on PoodleData.org.
- Neonatal Encephalopathy (NEwS) – Clear
- von Willebrand Disease (vWd) – Clear
- Congenital Cardiac disease (Heart) – Normal
- Thyroid Disease – Normal
- Patellar Luxation – Normal
- Elbow Joints – negative for elbow dysplasia
- Hip (prelim) – Good
- PennHIP: Right DI – .30, Left DI – .29 – 90th Percentile
- Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD): None
- Cavitation: No
- CERF – PO-EYE1892/26F-VPI