- 4 million pets are euthanized each year because their owners cannot be found.
- 1 of 3 pets will get lost.
- Microchip Centers receive more than 1400 calls EACH day.
Your pet depends on you for love and care. You depend on him for companionship and so much more! When you activate his chip a network of protection goes to work for both of you!
Also good to know:
- We provide permanent microchip identification for all of our adults and puppies.
- Your new puppy comes to you already fitted with a very tiny harmless microchip that will stay safely n place for life, offering protection from loss, theft or separation due to natural or personal disaster.
- The microchip number is unique and belongs only to your puppy.
- Shelters, vets, and rescue teams scan for microchips. If ever lost, your puppy can find his way home to you when his number is scanned and the Call Center is alerted. Operators are standing by 24 hours a day to help reunite you and your pet.
- We are proud to offer you this service as part of our Standard of Care.
- Go to the Microchip Registration Center to take you to the activation page.